The Times of India (TOI) is an English broadsheet daily newspaper with marketing interests apart from its Mumbai headquarters, in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hubballi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nashik, Panaji, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy, Trivandrum, Varanasi , Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
It is India’s third-largest newspaper by daily circulation — which is 3,057,678 (as of Jul−Dec 2015) according to Audit Bureau of Circulations (India) — and the world’s largest the selling English daily.
TOI offers several advertising options aside from the classifieds columns published, in different supplements published daily in addition to the City Times every day. These additions are the Matrimonial classifieds in The Sunday Times of India every Sunday, education ads in Education Times every Monday, recruitment (jobs) ads in Times Ascent every Wednesday and property ads in Property Times every Friday or Saturday and Times ZIGWHEELS and Business by Bids.
Ads in The Times of India are carried in the following formats:
- The Times of India Text Classified Ads are published in simple running text or run-on line (ROL): These ads cost the least as they are charged by the line for a minimum of five lines. However, at extra cost they can be made more eye-catching with the use of bold text, background colour, tick mark and/or border.
- The Times of India Classified Display (CD) Ads allows advertisers to design their own ads using different fonts, images and logos. They are charged per square centimetre with restriction on maximum and minimum height and width. Costs may vary for colour and black-and-white ads.
- The Times of India Display Ads are the core of creative advertising in newspapers because they attract the most attention. Display ads are the most expensive newspaper ads being charged on the basis of space occupied in a selected newspaper page. Expert advertising professionals like Myadvtcorner.com can design display ads and upload them for publishing in the selected edition of editions.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest way to place ads in Times of India newspaper is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency. It offers free services like The Times of India ad rates, which vary according to the edition, provides The Times of India ad samples, does The Times of India newspaper ad booking online and books The Times of India classified ads as well as display advertisements in The Times of India and TOI full, half, quarter page advertisements.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when booking The Times of India newspaper advertisements.
Categories of Ads carried in The Times India Newspaper:
- Recruitment Ads: These will help bridge the gap when there is requirement of staff, either because of employees moving out or and organisation’s expansion plans. To get people with the right qualifications, experience and expertise, the Times Ascent supplement with The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose.
- Change of Name Ads: To officially change one’s name for any reason, one needs to first get an affidavit from a notary public stating why the name is being changed to the new one. With copies of this affidavit, the person must place ads in in 2 newspapers — one a national newspaper, while the other is a local vernacular newspaper. The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose.
- Obituary Ads: When someone is no more, an obituary ad carries the news for public consumption and informs of funeral details and ceremonies observed after the funeral. The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose.
- Lost & Found ads: Such ads are placed to find a lost possession (a watch or pet) or get a replacement (a passport, share certificate, certificate etc.) for which The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose.
- Property Ads: To buy, sell, rent or lease property of any kind anywhere needs an ad to interest people. Every Friday or Saturday, The Times of India’s Times Property plays a crucial role in this case and The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose especially because of its editorial contents.
- Business Ads: The business sector is expanding rapidly and only effective advertising of all types of business makes this all the more possible. The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose.
- Motor Vehicle Ads: Old and new old vehicles of all kinds — from three- and four-wheelers to trucks and dumpers — along with accessories and service stations are best sold through ads of every kind in every medium. However, one place to another. However, The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose.
- Education Ads: Education is essential for improving qualitative life. From preschool to postgraduate levels and including complementary sources of learning like schools for the arts, sciences and technical subjects need to advertise their programmes widely for the benefit of those seeking their courses and classes. This where The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose with the Times Education free supplement every Monday.
- Public Notice Ads: Public Notice ads are issued by individuals, private companies and government organisations in connection with conveying the information to the general public where for possible responses. This where The Times of India’s nationwide reach makes it ideal for the purpose.